Thursday, 18 May 2017

Bondage Queen 👑

I certainly felt like a bondage queen in all my gear waiting for Sir 😆. 
Waiting on the mat I heard Sirs key in the lock. Positioning myself with my head down and bum my up I wiggled my bottom when Sir entered the room showing off my pink jewelled plug.

Sir came up behind me and wrapped his arms around his pet ☺️
Pushing my head down Sir positioned me in the head down bum up position again. He spanked his pets bottom and placed the crop in my mouth! 
After fingering my petals Sir held the lead and I crawled over to the sofa where we cuddled. 
"You didn't use the crop" I enquired. "No Daisy where did it go?" I answered in my mouth Sir and Sir replied "pets have things in their mouth" yes Sir haha 

What I really like about what happened yesterday is its not all about sex. I can be in bondage and present to Sir and I will feel just as fulfilled doing that as I would from having sex. I really love that about D/s I think it's beautiful ☺️.

Daisy 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful observation, Daisy! I am so happy for you.
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. (although I'm sure the sex is amazing as well!)
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your Sir really has been stepping things up! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete