Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Questionnaire­čĺ×

I just found this online and thought it would be fun to do ☺️

1. Your significant other is feeling down what do you do? 
Give him space, make him a tea and try get him to talk about why he is feeling down.  

2. Valentine's Day is coming what do you do? 
Get him a card that suits us and prepare a surprise of some sort. Something small like dressing up. 

3. What outfit do you wear to grab your partners attention? 
His favourites and something I don't like but he loves 

4. If you could do anything on a date what would you do? 
Candle lit dinner! ­čĽ»

5. What would you want your partner to say on a date? 
I love you, you make me happy and yes you can have a unicorn ­čśť

7. How much do you love your partners personality? 
Very much, he makes me laugh loads. He is such a loveable goof ☺️

8. You are offered your dream job and you have to choose between taking the dream job and your partner. What one do you choose? 
My partner no problem I don't have much of a career drive.  

9. Lastly are you happy in your relationship? 
Mega happyyyyy eeeeeee 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Daisy ­čść

No comments:

Post a Comment