Monday, 17 July 2017

Spicing It Up Submissive Style πŸ’πŸΌ

I admit I get bored easily... even during sexy times I get bored and my attention dwindles especially during blow jobs. 
Yesterday evening Sir announced he was going in the bath which made me excited as it meant I could watch my favourite show which was about to come on the television. 
Half way through my show Sir comes in after his bath, sits down, legs spread stroking his manly parts. πŸ™„ I'm still watching my show I think to myself! πŸ™…πŸ»no one gets in between me and Love Island not even my Sir πŸ˜‚. 
I say to Sir I am watching Love Island as yooooou went into the bath allowing me to put it on 😏😌. Oh how very un submissive of me you are probably thinking. 

My show finished I went for a wee because you know πŸ™Š
I walk into the room and the mat has moved. I just really felt like doing something different. I can't always preform on command you know you have to get me in the mood ;) which doesn't take long I admit but still you have to get me in to the mood 😏
We had only been on the mat a day or two ago so I asked "Can we go to the bed please Sir?" I asked he said in a bit so I pleaded more and more. Finally Sir came into the bedroom with me we undressed and did the hanky panky under the duvet 😈. 

Sir said he enjoyed it and I joked saying I will be the first person to bring out the whips and chains when we loose our spark πŸ˜†. 
I get bored, do I feel bad about how that happened? No I'm allowed to ask for things. Should I feel bad? No again submissives can ask for things! 

Thank you 😌
Daisy 

2 comments:

  1. Having a voice (and knowing when and how to use it) is important! Sounds like you both enjoyed yourselves. Yay! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek! *Contains herself at Lilli popping by πŸ˜†*
      Isn't it just Lilli, thank you we did indeed 😏

      Delete