Friday, 7 July 2017

The Parts You Don't See πŸ™ˆ

Today began with getting up on time and having some chill time before I had to go to my cage. I have been eating my lunch in my cage which can be a variety of foods depending on what I fancy. Sir declared that I am to have my pet food for lunch now and I must ask permission to have something else for lunch. 

I muzzled my mouth, plugged my ass and got comfy. Sir came home after about 5 hours later during my iPad time. He let me out and I greeted him bowling him over and cuddling on top of him ☺️
You really do have a pet Sir! I said and we both giggled at how I welcomed my owner home. 
After tea I sat over my Sirs lap and started to kiss him. Our kisses became passionate which led to me sucking my owner. Sir entered his pet on the sofa but we moved to the bed to be more comfortable. We came together and I said thank you Sir and kissed him loads like I always do 😊. "Wand!" Sir said and I said no no I've got to go for a wee! "Don't you dare Sir bellowed! It will be 10 seconds! As Sir retrieved the wand I darted to the loo with Sir loudly saying NAUGHTY! 
I returned explaining why but that's the thing you don't see in those sexy sex scenes is the lady running to the bathroom to prevent urine infections lmao πŸ˜‚

Daisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment