Friday, 11 August 2017

Honesty

It feels funny writing here after being absent for a little while. But it also feels good too. 
I needed to step away from the blog as it was becoming some what of an issue to me. My blog is not a daily diary or even a online diary otherwise I would speak about other personal things in my life. My blog is D/s/kink/power exchange focussed. But within that I would like my blog to be more homely. I would like my blog to be where I can interact with you more. Maybe help you even with D/s circumstances and give advice. D/s is my biggest passion and I just want to help you my audience. 

I love to blog I really do. But I can only mask my dissapointment that I don't get any feedback so much untill it weighs me down and that's what happened. 

I want my blog to be a place where people feel comfortable speaking out, we can become friends. I just want my blog to be more social. 

I'm just putting this out there because otherwise I really don't know what to do to be honest 😫

Daisy 

10 comments:

  1. Daisy:
    What you have to say is so appreciated, always written from the heart and beautiful. It truly does make a difference for me and I've missed it. You show what CAN be and is inspiring!
    vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. That helps me no end! 😊

      Delete
  2. It is hard to keep going when there is no feedback. I hope to hear more from you. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, yes as much as you don't want it to affect you it does.
      Maybe I can make more friends now.

      Delete
  3. Does your Sir read your blog? My Sir reads mine and it does help. It helps me to write so I can process things, though i definitely get that its easier to write when you have feedback.

    Sometimes I leave feedback on other blogs, sometimes I don't. It is easier for me to leave feedback on a blog if I have a genuine connection to their situation, if they have similar D/s. It is easier for me if I start to care about the authors as people, and feel like they may be friends, even far away. It is harder for me if I feel the blog isn't well-written in style (seems written by someone unintelligent or someone who has a grammar-school writing style); if there are numerous grammatical and spelling errors, or if they are writing about situations that I will never connect with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lea,
      Yes my Sir does read my blog. When I started blogging it was for him but he wanted me to do it to meet people in the lifestyle.
      Thank you for saying your reasons behind not giving feedback. I do hope I am not one of the bad punctuation blogs! 😟😆

      Delete
    2. Hmmm...... for me writings containing gramatical errors, especially in a non-formal setting like a blog, can be a good thing. When compared to a polished perfect composition, they reflect a more direct,honest and unfiltered expression of the author's ideas, feelings,etc.
      vic

      Delete
    3. I like this 😊, sometimes you have to just get it down sharpish and that might affect the punctuation. As long as it's still readable I think it's ok. I always strive to punctuate my posts 😊.

      Delete
  4. I've also noticed that sometimes people leave comments on other people's blogs for their own selfish good - to vent... and not really to be in any was constructive or form meaningful bonds. It is an unattractive element to all this - but only a reflection on the commenter. All it says is they are more interested in using you or what is written here to learn about them, then they are in getting to know you.

    Confinement can be lonely Daisy I'll bet. I've really enjoyed reading your stories though and watching you be so happy in your relationship - its very refreshing to see and I wish you all the best.

    I'll be in touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, yes i agree.

      I'm glad you've enjoyed reading my blog. Thank you that's so nice! 😊
      Yes it would be lovely to talk to friends while confined 😏

      Delete