Friday, 20 October 2017

Tartan Dress + Unicorn Slippers 🦄

Upon Sirs arrival home from work he wanted me to have my hair in bunches, be wearing knee highs and my tartan dress he loves. Admittedly the dress didn't fit much anymore. But I made it work by making it into a skirt and adding a vest 😊. 

I greeted Sir, we went straight into the living room where it's warmer. I was wearing my unicorn slippers looking sexy as can be! 😆. "On your elbows and knees, face that way" Sir demanded. He warmed my bottom with his hand getting harder and harder. It was so blissful though. I was able to slip away and adored it. Once the spanking was over my bottom throbed. Sir said I could remove the dress now but stay naked. Yes I kept the unicorn slippers on 🙊. 

After tea Sir and I connected with each other with him on top of me. But first he said "remove the unicorn slippers!" That was good sex and the slippers went straight on after! ☺️

Daisy 

4 comments:

  1. You sound very happy, Daisy which makes me happy for you. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy:
    Nice way to keep warm when wearing only unicorn slippers, and then not even those��!
    vic

    ReplyDelete